Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEWS: Thor Toys In Stores Now


I may be a little late to the party on this, judging by the posts elsewhere on the Internet, but having seen for myself I can now confirm that the first Wave of Thor movie tie-in toys are now on the shelves.

During a trip to Target today I spotted around half a dozen Thor figures (mostly of the God of Thunder himself), a number of role-play items (including an electronic Mjolnir) and - most interesting of all - the Ice Giant figure, which I snagged.

2 comments:

  1. Those figures look really bad. Even bad compared to other movie line toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just uploaded a Review:

    http://that-figures.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-thor-invasion-frost-giant.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...