Thursday, June 2, 2011

NEWS: Presidential Monsters at the Mego Museum


The Presidential Monsters line from Heroes in Action are just what you'd expect them to be: US Presidents re-imagined as classic monsters. Why? Who knows.

The Mego Museum has the full run-down of the upcoming dolls, including the Ronmy (Reagan as a Mummy), Baracula (pictured above - work it out for yourself) and the Monster from the Watergate Lagoon (Richard Nixon). Yeah, I think the gag had pretty much run out of steam at that point. Highbrow satire this isn't.

Anyway, you can check them out for yourself at the Mego Museum.

4 comments:

  1. Am digging the linconstein myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that almost works. I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome. I met the creator at D23 this year and he is a really nice guy. I hope these catch on! The Linconstien and the Zombush are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't get the humour behind it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...