Saturday, September 24, 2011

NEWS: Original Ms Marvel Re-Issued


Scanning through the Marvel Universe figure racks this morning I came across two of the original Ms Marvel figures, which would appear to be part of a new revision case.

The red and black costume Ms Marvel was re-issued earlier this year with a variant head. Although the packaging made no reference to this, it was clearly intended to be the ''Dark'' Ms Marvel (Karla Sofen), rather than the real Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers.) Now it seems Hasbro is giving collectors the chance to get their hands on the ''original original'' Ms Marvel as part of this new revision case.

Much as I was tempted, I really couldn't justify the $8+ I'd be paying for a figure I already have - just with a new head - but at least it's nice to have the option...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...