Monday, February 6, 2012

NEWS: New Transformers Prime Figures Unveiled


Hasbro has released a couple of images of the latest Transformers Prime figures in the lead-up to the full reveal at the Toy Fair 2012.

As posted at the Transformers Facebook Page, the new images show the Transformers Prime Deluxe Hotbot and Deluxe Vehicon figures.



As long-time readers will probably know I'm not a massive Transformers fan but I have to admit that the Vehicon looks pretty cool.


Thanks to Jason at Atomic Martians for spotting the original update.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Transformers Prime figures look great. Like you, I am not the biggest fan either, but I may pick these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Arcee one looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...