Sunday, July 15, 2012

FEATURE: LoEB: Blubbering Like a Baby


Just ahead of tomorrow's deadline, here's my entry in the latest League of Extraordinary Bloggers assignment.

This week Cool and Collected's Brian posed the following question:

Who cried when Old Yeller got shot? What movie, TV show, book, etc. turns you into a blubbering baby every time you see it?

I had a few choices here (I've never had any problems expressing emotion so I cry at all kinds of stuff) but I've narrowed it down to the following, presented in video format so you can enjoy them for yourselves.

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Sam's Speech


Paul Potts performs for the first time on Britain's Got Talent (Opera is kind of nerdy, right?)



All of The Princess Bride (although this is a pretty awesome compilation):



And of course, the #1 in all of Nerd-moving moments, from The Wrath of Khan...



So what of my fellow League members?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...