Friday, August 3, 2012

NEWS: Syco Collectibles MK Sonya Blade Statue


CHOOSE YOUR DISPLAY PREFERENCE!

Syco Collectibles continue their line of very cool mixed-media Mortal Kombat statues with this 18'' Sonya Blade. This isn't the first time Syco has immortalized the butt-kicking beauty in statue form, but this new take  - dubbed the ''Kiss of Death'' - includes additional features such as clothing made from actual fabric and removable/interchangeable accessories to allow a variety of display options.


She's available now to pre-order through Big Bad Toy Store.

4 comments:

  1. Woof! Too hot and my wife would kill me if i had this sitting on my desk lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know. I wonder if Sub Zero has such detail in his perky bits.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...