Friday, November 2, 2012

NEWS: AFI Showcases Arctic Adventurer Captain Action


I'm a fairly rational sort but I always find moments of synchronicity interesting. The reason I'm telling you this is that last night as my wife and I were talking about my toy collection (yes, she's awesome) I mentioned that the one thing missing from it was a Captain Action figure and that it would indeed be a very welcome addition (and you know, Christmas will be upon us very soon). This morning I wake to the news that Action Figure Insider has a new shot of the upcoming Arctic Adventurer Captain Action as their lead story - a weird coincidence, given the previous night's conversation.

Time for another chat with Mrs Iok, methinks...

Action Figure Insider: First Look at Updated Arctic Adventurer Variant for Captain Action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...