Tuesday, April 14, 2015

IN OTHER NEWS... 04/14/2015

IN OTHER NEWS... Previews of tonight's Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, iZombie, The Flash and Face Off, plus the first Ant-Man trailer and an update on the lack of, well, updates!

Limited Updates
Apologies for the lack of updates over the last week. I decided to take a few days off to enjoy Spring Break but toward the end of the week - the time I planned to get back to blogging - I wound-up bedridden thanks to a flare-up of a medical condition I occasionally suffer (for those interested, it's gout, because when I'm not posting about toys I dine on port, fancy cheese and duck liver pate...) As a result, it's difficult for me to spend extended periods at the computer (thankfully I had the excellent Netflix/Marvel Daredevil to keep me sane...) so you may notice that this week's updates may be a little on the light side. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Ant-Man
Marvel has just released the first official Ant-Man trailer. And here it is...
The Flash
Barry gets a visitor - or four - in tonight's episode, ''All Star Team Up.''
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
Here's a scene from tonight's episode.
Face Off
The season comes to an end tonight with a challenge that sees previously-eliminated contestants returning to help the remaining artists.
iZombie
Liv, apparently, decides to ''embrace the YOLO lifestyle tonight.'' What do yogurts have to with anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...