Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VIDEO VIEW: Mighty Max Commercial


I've always been a sucker for small, pocket toys. I love that they're usually pretty cheap - which is a plus - but I also love seeing how creative designers can be when working at such a small scale. Of course I was too old for the Mighty Max toys when they came out but I still thought they were cool. Of course now I'm older and more secure about myself, I can confess that I would totally have bought these toys.

Apparently there was a rather dark cartoon series that accompanied the toy line (no doubt shown while I was out at work) but even without the support of an ongoing TV show these are still pretty cool toys.

I never liked Micro Machines though. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...