Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NEWS: Figures.com Interviews the Shiflett Brothers


One of the things I love about the Internet is the way you can stumble across things you'd never experience or see in ''real'' life. It's how I discovered Takara's Microman (via Microman Forever), which resulted in my return to the toy-collecting hobby. 

Now I've made another amazing accidental discovery: The Shiflett Brothers.

For those unfamiliar with their work, The Shiflett Brothers produce high-end resin kits and sculptures. Although I'm not normally a fan of statuettes, busts and kits, their work is incredibly impressive, especially when you realise both are self-taught and working in Sculpey!

You can see more of their work over at the Figures.com interview with the brothers, or check-out their site, where you can also pick-up some of their awesome-looking work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...