Friday, August 3, 2012

NEWS: Matty Collector's Watchmen 2013 Preview


As brilliant as the original comic was (and I'll even admit that I thought the movie did a good job capturing its spirit and translating it to the screen) I'm not entirely sure why Mattel feel the need to produce a line of toys based on Watchmen. Unless I'm imagining all those Watchmen toys I keep finding in bargain bins...

Anyway, Matty Collector is forging ahead with the line and launching Club Black Freighter next year - if they can drum-up enough subscribers. In an effort to do that, they've just released some new images of two figures from the range, Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan.


Club Black Freighter will be releasing a figure every other month for a total of six characters during its first year. I'm guessing we're also in line for a Comedian, Ozymandias, Nite Owl and Silk Spectre but that's pure speculation on my part...

For Club Black Freighter, the clock has just clicked over to 3 minutes to midnight, so best get your subs ordered now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...