Friday, March 25, 2011

NEWS: Marvel's C2E2 Cosplay Coverage


Cosplay, short for "costume play", is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea - Wikipedia.

So... yeah. Cosplay. Not something I'm really a fan of. Although I can appreciate the work that goes into some of the outfits it's not for me. But hey, sports fans dress-up in their favourite teams' jerseys and shirts in public and nobody bats an eyelid, so if an overweight sports geek can do it, why can't an overweight comics geek do it, too? It's just another form of racism.

Anyway, Marvel.com has posted a round-up of the best Cosplay from the recent C2E2. So if you've ever wanted to see a real-life Fantastic Four or what a Marvel Babies live-action show would look like, here's your chance.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of effort and energy went into those costumes it really shows the love those folks have for Marvel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, some of them look good I must admit, although me, I'd just be embarrassed...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...