Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEWS: Marvel Masterworks Sentinel (And Wolverine) Pre-Order at BBTS


Remember the awesome Marvel Masterworks Galactus Hasbro released last year? Well now Big Bad Toy Store has started taking Pre-Orders on the companion piece and second Masterworks entry, the Sentinel.

Standing at 16'' tall and featuring light-up and sound electronic play features, the Sentinel comes with X-Men member Wolverine - and as you can see from the above photo, he towers over the feral mutant.

Retailing at $54.99, the Sentinel's release date has yet to be confirmed beyond ''Third Quarter 2011'' but we'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. The proportions are a little wonky, I will get it but it one be a first day of sale purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw Galactus on sale somewhere at a fairly reduced price not long after release, so I think I may wait a little before buying. I'll definitely be getting this though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys, just started reading this blog... its awesome. I'm a MU collector myself but really frustrated at not finding any figures where i live on retail. Thats one of the reasons i stopped collecting Star Wars since last year (new waves just stopped hitting stores, or were bought up by scalpers, hoarders.

    I hope this Sentinel brings back my appetite for collecting again, Hasbro has really sucked the life out of me lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Benny - welcome to the blog. And thanks for the feedback - glad to hear you're enjoying the site!

    Yeah, I've found a lot of the same half-dozen MU figures on pegs for a while now. Here's hoping Hasbro can sort out their distribution, as right now there seems no logic to it and hopefully we'll see the newer figures in decent numbers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...