Monday, June 13, 2011

SITE NEWS: Design Tweaks


You may have noticed a new logo at the top of the page. It's just one of many design tweaks - both visually and in terms of functionality - we're working on to improve the site's layout and general appearance. Don't be alarmed if you find sections of the navigation bars moved, modified or even missing over the course of the next few days - we'll be doing a number of fixes and changes that may have some odd results on the live site, but rest assured that we're doing it to improve your visiting experience.

6 comments:

  1. Cool Kev i look forward to seeing all the changes you have planned. I just did some changes to my blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed - I like your changes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Still not as cool as TF but am trying. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my European sensibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it. simple yet striking. good job mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks David! I wanted to keep it pretty clean and impactful (hence the use of Impact as a type-face :D) and I think it works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...