Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SITE NEWS: We Are One Year Old Today!


It's hard to believe it but That Figures  is one year old today!

I'd just like to thank everybody who's supported us by visiting the site, commenting on our various articles, linked to us, followed us on Facebook, Twitter and via the Blogger.com Follow function. And a big shout-out to everybody out there making toys, blogging about them and who shares my passion for collectible figures, genre movies and cult TV.

Here's to another great year!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Congrats on one solid year of daily updates, news, reviews and entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Hoo! Happy Birthday Kev and am looking forward to seeing what you will have for us all in the future buddy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. And you can expect... more of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. You've got a great site here. And even though you don't like them, this bot fan appreciates the TF posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - I have to admit the Transformers aren't a toy line I can get into but I do know they have their fans...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!
    I'd have to say you're the most diligent blogger I know of.
    Much more than me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! It takes a little self-discipline at times but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...