Thursday, May 17, 2012

VIDEO VIEW: Elementary Preview


I'm a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and I dig what the BBC has done with Sherlock. So I have to admit I was very, very skeptical when CBS announced it was to produce a modern update to the adventures of Holmes and Watson, especially when it came to light that the US network had previously spoken with Hartsfield Productions, the company behind the BBC's Cumberbatch-fest. And yet, having watched the above preview for Elementary I find myself thinking, ''you know, maybe that might work...''

I guess we'll see when Elementary premieres later this year.

2 comments:

  1. Am excited about this one and plan on watching it once it is on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been watching Sherlock on PBS? It's very good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...