Monday, April 11, 2011

NEWS: Hasbro's Upcoming Marvel Universe Figure Packaging


Want to see some more shots of the upcoming Marvel Universe 3.75'' Wave? Then FACE FRONT and click through!

As spotted by Aries0083, Cool Toy Review has all the scoopy goodness you could ever want on this upcoming Wave, including shots of the packaging, photos of each figure and news of the Captain America: The First Avenger K-Mart exclusive ''International Patriots'' 3-pack.

It's interesting to note that Hasbro is issuing variant stands with some figures, as seen with last year's Skrull Soldier. It's a nice concept but I'm not sure how much hunting I'd like to do just to get a different name plate...

4 comments:

  1. I rub my hands in excitement over this new wave! I want to get Dr.Strange and 1st Appearance Wolverine for sure. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Strange looks good, as does the Scarlett Spider. The others I'm kind of cool about. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff - a Dr Strange and a Gladiator figure? How cool is that! It's about time other corners of the Marvel U got a look in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one thing I do like about the MU line - they do often go for some of the more obscure characters. It's just too bad a lot of times they do a lot of recycling...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...