Friday, May 27, 2011

TOY HAUL: 27th May


I finally found - purely by chance - two of the cancelled Wave 3 Alpha Class Vehicles from The Rise of Cobra toy line at a Ross Dress for Less store. Not a bad haul but I'd hoped to find all four (neither of the Ross stores had the other vehicles, sadly.)

I also found (and passed on) the two X-Men: First Class Greatest Battles packs at Toys R Us. It was good to see some new stock there (finally!) although there was still no sign of the latest Marvel Universe or GI Joe Waves.

The Hunt continues!

4 comments:

  1. There are two others in the wave so I'm hoping to find those at some point, now I know Ross is FINALLY getting them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason. I'm off to Billy's Toys and Comics tomorrow (hopefully!) and I'm expecting to score some good stuff there, too, so wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...