Friday, June 17, 2011

NEWS: Marauder ''Gun Runner'' Accessories


Like every collector, I'm also a bit of an Armchair Toy Designer. In other words, I sometimes think I could do better than the big company's designers and will often make comments like, ''if I'd been the one in charge, I'd have given this figure an extra X'' or ''that figure would look so much better with Y.'' I'd imagine this same thought-process ran through the collective mind of the guys at Marauder. But unlike most of us, they actually got out of their proverbial armchair and did something about it.

Marauder's ''Gun Runners'' line provides a range of guns, accessories, diorama pieces and even furniture, all at a 3 3/4'' compatible scale. Want that headset Breaker should have included? Check. A laptop that doesn't look like something from Fisher-Price? You got it. Something meatier for your Cobra Troopers? Way ahead of you.

Best of all, Marauder's shipping fee policy is simple: $1.45, wherever you are, whatever you order. So you've really no excuse not to order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...