Thursday, August 4, 2011

NEWS: Warner Bros. Release First Image of Henry Cavill as Superman


Warner Brothers has released the first in-costume image of Henry Cavill from the upcoming Man of Steel.



I'm actually quite impressed. It'll be interesting to see the costume in a better light though and it's still not clear if the underwear-outerwear design of the original costume will be appearing in the movie or whether the character will be wearing the ''Kryptonian Armour'' of the recently rebooted Superman.

The full image can be seen at ComicBookMovie.com.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah,this looks VERY interesting and I like....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like...for the most part. The suit appears a bit too textured, and I wish the s-shield was the classic one, but there's nothing here to hate. I can't wait to see the first teaser trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I say, I don't know if it's partially based on the rebooted Superman from the comics or whether this is just a new design for the costume ''texture.'' It'll be cool to see more, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...