Saturday, April 16, 2011

NEWS: Marvel Universe Giant-Sized X-Men #1 35th Anniversary Team Pack Spotted Online


In a move similar to that seen with the Patch/Silver Samurai and Deadpool/Taskmaster Greatest Battles Packs, the Giant Sized X-Men #1 35th Anniversary Team Pack is on-sale now... In the Philippines...

In a post over at the HISS Tank Forums, user Bronzey has uploaded a number of images of his latest acquisition - which he states was released there as a Toys R Us Exclusive. No word yet on whether this will be the same in the US but hopefully the pack - which to be honest, may be a disappointment to collectors, given how many of these figures are already available - will be hitting US shores in the next couple of weeks.



5 comments:

  1. Pretty nice for those of us that don't have any of these but i shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the price, I'll get this. My ideal price is 30 dollars, but I have a feeling it will be 50. If it's 50, I'll wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it's a TRU exclusive so I can get a good price on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a good way to get into MU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jboy - yeah, I've got most of the figures in there, sadly, so unless I find it cheap I'll be passing...

    Aries - The average figure is about $7-8 in the MU range, so I'd imagine it'll be at about $40 minimum.

    Soundwave - I'm not sure yet. I checked a couple today (early I know) but no signs in the US TRUs.

    Jason - it's a pretty neat pack. I'm just disappointed I have most of them. I wish they'd done a Classic X-Men one with the original Beast, Marvel Girl, Iceman, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...