Saturday, April 16, 2011

TOY HAUL: 16th April


Although it may not be the biggest haul, it's a very successful one, as I finally found a V.A.M.P. After months of checking multiple stores numerous times per week (sometimes even per day) I was able to finally get my hands on this vehicle. Given that I found four on the shelves today, it would appear that there's been a restock at Ross Dress for Less that included the V.A.M.P.

TJ Maxx and Marshall's both appear to have been restocked, too, with a new stash of Mole Pods, Snarler Cycles and Sky Sweepers being present in the numerous locations I checked, along with the same 25th Anniversary figures (a selection of which I snagged, too.)

Reviews will follow soon.

4 comments:

  1. Croc Master! Dang. Our TJ Maxx got no restock sadly but i have to go to the Burlington Coat Factory today and look as well maybe i will luck out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen any new stuff at Burlington - they got one load of double packs (the RoC ''Off-screen action'' Walmart ones) and nothing else again...

    I was surprised to see how much stuff had popped-up around here. As I say, no VAMPS for months then four in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Matt Tracker score!! I still haven't gotten him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned, I think a lot of the discount outlets (TJ Maxx and Marshall's are the same company anyway) have just received some new stuff, as I saw a lot of ''repeat'' figures and vehicles, many of which I'd never seen either in those stores or at all. There were two Trakkers, for example and I spotted two Charbroils.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...