Friday, April 22, 2011

NEWS: Ray Park to Return as Snake Eyes in GI Joe 2


Ray (The Phantom Menace, The X-Men) Park has confirmed via his Twitter account that he will be returning to the role of Snake Eyes in the sequel to the 2009 movie, the tentatively-titled GI Joe 2: Cobra Strikes. Interestingly, Snake Eyes was one of three characters mentioned as returning in the sequel (along with Duke and Storm Shadow) in a previous Tweet by Rachel 'Scarlet' Nichols.

Still in the pre-production stage, GI Joe 2 is being directed by lifelong Joe fan Jon (Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) Chu, who recently described his take as ''gritty.''

We'll keep you posted on this one...

7 comments:

  1. The 1st movie was like 50 percent flashback, that's why I didn't like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! Am looking forward to seeing this one as much as i was seeing the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I keep saying - I really should watch RoC again. I watched it on a Transatlantic flight once and was probably tired/bored/sleepy. Plus a 6'' screen isn't the best way to watch a blockbuster movie...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i suppose it can't be any worse then the first one. i hope if nothing else Snake Eye's mask wont have a "mouth". that was the lamest thing i've seen since the Bat nipple suite from Batman 4. they need to get Christopher Nolan to do the next Joe movie that way it might stand a chance of be worth paying $10 to see.
    hey iok, i've got some more art work for you from another artist who gave me the ok to have it published but you either don't seem to be getting my emails lately or just not answering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey David,

    Sorry - I usually have my ''regular'' email account logged-in and I must admit I'm a little lax when it comes to the That Figures site address (I know I should link the two but I don't want to end up with spam) - I'll check it when I get the chance next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ray parks got skill holding dual mp7s and still got good aim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lovely wife picked up Retaliation for me last week. It's a fun movie, albeit a bit choppy but if its only real mistake is trying to fit too much in, I can forgive that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...