Friday, August 12, 2011

NEWS: Thundercats 2011 Tygra 4'' Figure Review


I haven't had a chance myself yet to check-out whether the new Thundercats toys are even on the shelves yet but Poe Ghostal has gone one further with his review of the 4'' Tygra figure from Bandai.

Having read the review I have to say I still have mixed feelings about the line. On the plus-side they seem to be fairly well articulated but I'm also not a fan of the angular ''animated'' style of figure. Maybe that will change when/if I see them in person...


And don't forget you can catch the new Thundercats animated series every Friday at 8:30PM EST on the Cartoon Network.

2 comments:

  1. Still not found in my area. Really hoping some of these will pop up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I haven't looked, as I'm getting depressed looking for MU figures that fail to materialise. Maybe this weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...