Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NEWS: Monster Model Review


Ask anybody who grew-up in the 70s and they'll tell you, we loved our monster model kits. From  prehistoric terrors to horror icons, from space aliens to torture chambers and from skeletal pirates to giant-sized creepy-crawlies, it seemed everybody was in on the fad.

Fans who remember those days will be pleased then to see Monster Model Review, a Youtube-based channel dedicated to, well, monster model kits. In their latest episode (Number 136 - they've been around a while) Monster Model Review travels to the 2011 Wonderfest, where they catch-up with Brandon Shiflett, plus check-out some awesome retro and modern model kits.

If you're a fan of great toy sculpting and detailing, then you'll certainly appreciate some of the amazing work on display here. And for children of the 60s and 70s, this is an amazing exercise in nostalgia. I know I had a lot of fun spotting kits from my childhood.

2 comments:

  1. I watched a few of there videos over the past year or so and it is just amazing stuff they show in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't so ham-fisted, as I'd love to try my hand at some of these kits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...