Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEWS: Captain America: The First Avenger - Crossbones Review at Atomic Martians


We've already seen the Captain America: The First Avengers Captain America Battlefield figure. Whilst the sculpt looked good, the overall production quality and cheap-feel to the toy really let it down and cast some serious doubts in my mind as to whether I wanted to pick-up any of the other figures.

Jason at Atomic Martians got his hands on one of the other figures that had previously piqued my interest - Crossbones - and has put together this video Review of the toy.

4 comments:

  1. I too am interested in Crossbones. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossbones and the Red Skull are the two I'm most interested in. I'd get a US Agent but the Battlegrip.com review of him isn't very favourable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Red Skull looks good and i was geeked up on the US Agent but now am going to have to read that BattleGrip review of him now and get the skinny on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it could be that Phillip was just unlucky but it sounds like it suffers from a similar lack of QC as the other First Avengers toys. I'm hoping to see for myself if I can ever find him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...